MelanMoisture Extreme Cream is an ultra-hydrating and handmade cream specifically created for melanated dry to extra dry skin, to provide eczema and psoriasis relief. Our new, all-natural, and skin-nourishing ingredients are packed with vitamins and minerals that provide intense moisture to the driest skin. This is perfect for winter months, to be used year-round. The two main natural ingredients we used to make this dream cream is Sea Moss and Colloidal Oats. Sea Moss is packed and rich with Vitamin C and B-Complex, and is known to reduce inflammation, along with antioxidant protection. Oats are rich in Beta-Glucan and help to lock in moisture. It also provides anti-aging benefits. This cream can be used on the face and body, is lightweight, and absorbs quickly which leaves the skin feeling hydrated, soft, and smooth. Sea Moss + Colloidal Oats combined, make MelanMoisture Extreme Cream the powerhouse combination you have been seeking. Your skin will thank you again and again. Formulated for all skin types, including babies and kids, and free of any toxins and chemicals which are best for the most sensitive skin.
- Sea Moss is packed with micronutrients and fatty acids.
- Colloidal Oats has anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic properties.
- Shea Butter is the queen of the driest skin and we’ve added an ample amount.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E have also been added.
- Handmade non-greasy formula keeping you moisturized all day.
- Ideal for managing the symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis.
- Sea Moss and Oats soothe itchy, inflamed skin, burns, and rashes.
Apply on the face and body as needed. May be used in the morning and nightly for best results.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (Palm Derived), Emulsifying Wax NF, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sea Moss, Colloidal Oats, Ethylhexylglycerin Phenoxyethanol (Eco-certified paraben free, gentle preservative), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil.
Size: 4 oz.
For external use only. If product gets in eyes rinse out immediately. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop using it and consult a doctor.